Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Wireless disables after reboot?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hontch
  • Start date Start date
H

Hontch

Guest
Hi using ViX 2.2.110 with a RTL8191 based USB wifi dongle, it is working well but everytime I reboot it is disabled in network settings, if I then press "use adaptor = yes" it connects straight away and works fine(until next reboot).

Can't see anything wrong with /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf or /etc/network/interfaces

Any ideas?
 
Thats odd its working now...dont think I changed anything really but /etc/network.interfaces has changed like this:

Code:
# automatically generated by enigma 2
# do NOT change manually!

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
	pre-up /usr/sbin/wpa_supplicant -iwlan0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -B -dd -Dwext
	post-down wpa_cli terminate

iface eth0 inet dhcp

Before when it wasn't working on reboot, there was another "pre-up" line with "iwconfig" and the SSID in (I believe)
 
My wireless RTL8191 based USB wifi dongle still disabled after reboot. I'm using lastest open pli image. Any help?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top