Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Wireless Dongle Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter stav81244
  • Start date Start date
S

stav81244

Guest
Hi

I have updated to the new Zeus image and before I updated to the Zeus images my wireless dongle worked perfectly but when I've updated to Zeus image is not responding with my wireless dongle. I have installed a network driver via the feeds and it works but disconnects after 10 mins and I have to restart network for it to start working again. Is there a reason why this is happening? Is a driver I need to install?

Your help is much appreciated
 
which usb dongle do you have, it sounds like you dont have the correct driver installed
 
TP-Link Model-TL-WN821N 300mbps Wireless N USB Adapter and have driver network-USB-ath9k-htc installed
 
try network - usb-carl9170 or zd1211rw - do you know which version of dongle it is ? v3 or v4
 
some of these have the Atheros chipset and some the standard Realtek chips so could be a challenge finding the right one
 
in theory it has the AR9002U-2NGchipset so the ath9k should be the correct one
 
could it be your router kicking it out ? try setting a fixed ip
 
zeus works fine with my wireless dongle on my duo in the bedroom so no not an image problem (at least for me)
 
zeus works fine with my wireless dongle on my duo in the bedroom so no not an image problem (at least for me)

Not sure why my internet on my receiver keeps disconnecting every 10-15 mins meaning I have to restart network.

What driver is needed for TP-Link Model-TL-WN821N 300mbps Wireless N USB Adapter as I am using driver
network-USB-ath9k-htc installed
 
What driver is needed for TP-Link Model-TL-WN821N 300mbps Wireless N USB Adapter as I am using driver
network-USB-ath9k-htc installed

I already answered this in post 7 of this thread
 
you could try putting the box IP in the DMZ on the router or an exception in the firewall
 
you could try putting the box IP in the DMZ on the router or an exception in the firewall

Thanks I will try this tonight. Not sure why I have to do this as on the old Vix Images before Zeus the driver was already there and worked perfectly without DMZ or Exemptions. Do you have DMZ selected for your dongle?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top