Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wireless keyboard...entering text not possible

Dropkick Murphy

New member
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi there,

I bought this keyboard https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B073R71V2Z and want to use it with my mutant.
Goal is to use it e.g. with Youtube plugin to enter text, searching for channels etc. The virtual keyboard is very disgusting...

Problem: The keyboard is kinda recognized. Up/down/left/right/backspace/OK etc is working, but its not possible to enter any kind oft text. No characters/letters.
What can I do to make it work?

If you need more info, pls tell me.

Tia
 
Alas, I´m sorry for the late answer, got to work ´til yesterday...
I don´t find any debug under /var/log. Can you help me?
What I found in dmesg:
Code:
2.334815] input: SINO WEALTH USB Composite Device as /devices/platform/f0470300.ehci/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3.4/1-1.3.4:1.0/0003:0603:0002.0001/input/input0
[    2.400682] hid-generic 0003:0603:0002.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [SINO WEALTH USB Composite Device] on usb-f0470300.ehci-1.3.4/input0
[    2.421901] input: SINO WEALTH USB Composite Device as /devices/platform/f0470300.ehci/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3.4/1-1.3.4:1.1/0003:0603:0002.0002/input/input1
[    2.488162] hid-generic 0003:0603:0002.0002: input,hiddev0,hidraw1: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [SINO WEALTH USB Composite Device] on usb-f0470300.ehci-1.3.4/input1

Thanks so far. And Merry Christmas
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top