Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] WOL doesn't work?

2stein

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
47
Points
48
Website
github.com
I activated WOL in the adapter LAN setting. But it doesn't seem to work. I can't turn the box on with my Fritzbox router.
Also: when WOL is activated the TV is not turned on thru HDMICEC when I boot the duo2.
So?
 
I just tried it here (DUO2 on Apollo 001 with WOL activated in adapter setup): the box starts neatly by sending a WOL-package on my LAN.
So it looks like the Fritzbox does something wrong.
 
Hi,
here it also works. I once had a problem with my Fritz. I changed the box from Solo2 to Duo2 but kept the static IP and my Fritz remembered the wrong MAC. So check if the MAC your Fritz shows is the correct one.

ciao
 
Hi,
here it also works. I once had a problem with my Fritz. I changed the box from Solo2 to Duo2 but kept the static IP and my Fritz remembered the wrong MAC. So check if the MAC your Fritz shows is the correct one.

ciao
yep, I also replaced the solo2 with a duo2 and fritzbox still has the mac address of the solo2.
thanks a lot for the hint.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top