Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Wont boot up or flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sscott
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sscott

Guest
I have a Zgemma H2S, came with the build, but it's not working, been sitting in the box over a year and I am just getting around to sorting now.
Problem is on boot up it I get the following, IMG_0766.webp message saying Sorry your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted. please send the log file /home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_2018-02-24_01-54-16.log to [email protected]
Any idead , can I wipe the box and reinstall or what , Thanks .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top