Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Won't Boot

barnumdog

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The other day I installed EM28xx drivers to get a PCTV 292e usb tuner to work, I have used this same driver on my Solo2 before so knew it did work at some point.
Anyway, installed driver via plugin menu, plugged antenna in & USB tuner, full reboot of box, now it wont boot

Blank display on box, but white coloured openvix picture on TV and thats all

Tried all sort of disconnecting everything, inc tuners C & D option boards, HDD etc

Tried new firmware in front USB port (and all others!) but still the same result

Any clues anybody what I should try next.
 
I assume one of the tests was to disconnect the usb tuner?

If telnet connects ok, dmesg may give a clue.
 
The box display panel stays blank, and the tv screen shows a black and white openvix image, the standard boot screen that you see normally, but no 0 to 100% bars etc. nothing changes just stays on that screen.

I can't get into via web browser, not tried serial port, I'm gonna try when home from work tonight.

so not sure if this is a bootloop or not, I have left it switched on for 1/2 hour and still same, even after switched off overnight.
 
Start Enigma2 in console mode. It will show you what is going on.

See linux command link in signature
 
Thanks for the suggestions, When back home, I have gone back to basics,

used a different USB stick and pressed the 'OK' button on switch on and re flashed, I'm back to life !

Think it was my bobbins USB stick the other day!

Really Great Stuff

Thanks Again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top