Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Wrong date and time

smp8

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
58
Hi guys

I have a Vu+ Duo2 and had updated vix 4.2.021 and was having problems configuring the tuner for a motorised dish. While trying to sort it, the screen went black and after a while came back but with the wrong time and date. Date is showing Thursday 21 July 2022 and is showing the time as an hour ahead.

Gave up trying to sort the new image and restored back to 4.1.016 image. Its still showing the date as 2022 and the time an hour ahead. Can't use ftp or download and new guide.

Tried rebooting but no success.

Was thinking of doing a factory reset. Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks
 
Hi ashley69

I've got the timezone as GMT, Dublin, Lisbon, London but there is no way to change the date.

Thanks anyway.
 
All sorted, thanks.

Think I'll stick with vix 4.1.16 image.
 
Hi Birdman

Sorry, I should've said. I just unplugged it for 15 minutes and it was fine once I powered up.

Not sure what the issue was, but I'd had a few issues with 4.2.21 besides the date change, including Tuner config issues and adding services to bouquets issues, so just went back to my previous image.
 
Not sure what the issue was, but I'd had a few issues with 4.2.21 besides the date change, including Tuner config issues
If you are setting the date from the transponder these are likely to be related.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top