Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

XBMC (pi) help please.

Yes Im on USB and overclocked to
CPU to 900mhz.
Core to 400
All other settings default.
It has improved a lot 90% ok but still annoying to watch HD.

What settings worked for you streaming HD ?
Do you have a cooler on the processor to overclock ?

No, no cooler. I use 1 of the preset clocks, fast I think it is.


Sent by pressing buttons.
 
I've got the cooler and the power switch mod with more powerful plug, but I havnt had time to solder the switch together or mount the heat sinks been really busy at work and sorting my wedding out :-( I've also got a fast USB 3 stick to install onto, but I still doubt at the end of all this if it will be fast enough for full HD. Will probably all end up on eBay whilst I build a custom pc to run Xbmc....
 
I've got the cooler and the power switch mod with more powerful plug, but I havnt had time to solder the switch together or mount the heat sinks been really busy at work and sorting my wedding out :-( I've also got a fast USB 3 stick to install onto, but I still doubt at the end of all this if it will be fast enough for full HD. Will probably all end up on eBay whilst I build a custom pc to run Xbmc....
After I built my system, I came across some good sites with some very good tips: xbmc.com & xbmc.org
 
All,

Just wondering. Have PI with RASPBMC and works a treat. Live TV on HD though is crap. SD is great.
Wonder is this something to do with the transcoding issues that are plaguing VU Boxes. (have DUO2).
 
The stream shouldn't be transcoded it should be sent unencrypted transport stream, the problem as I have stated is I don't think the pi has enough oomph to do it smoothly
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top