orange1234
New member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2015
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
VU+ solo2 running latest Vix
Has Kodi been removed from plugins? It was there at 12 o'clock today (7 March 2015) and now it's disappeared
Now when I go to download plugins/extensions - it's not even listed?
The message that comes up is "Some plugins are not available: Extensions/KodiDirect('skinres')
Also, is there an a list / explanation as to what each of the extension do? Can someone point me to where I'd find that please. I installed XMBC last week only to find it crashed it. Thanks.
Has Kodi been removed from plugins? It was there at 12 o'clock today (7 March 2015) and now it's disappeared
Now when I go to download plugins/extensions - it's not even listed?
The message that comes up is "Some plugins are not available: Extensions/KodiDirect('skinres')
Also, is there an a list / explanation as to what each of the extension do? Can someone point me to where I'd find that please. I installed XMBC last week only to find it crashed it. Thanks.
Last edited:
