Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

XBMC Plugin

Make sure you are not installing a settings backup. I have a telnet command that will allow you to install the plugin that way but it's on my laptop and I am currently on the iPad. As soon as I get the chance I'll post it up for you.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
fresh usb flashed now 4 times without any backups & xbmc launcher does not show up in extensions
 
Go into the plugins section then hit the red button and see if it's listed as available to remove. I have flashed my own solo2 dozens of times this last few weeks and XBMC was always listed in the feeds to install.
 
Go into the plugins section then hit the red button and see if it's listed as available to remove. I have flashed my own solo2 dozens of times this last few weeks and XBMC was always listed in the feeds to install.

Its not there ether mate
 
Ok try this command via telnet

Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-xbmc[/COLOR]
 
You could also try this command which will list ALL installed plugins on your system.

Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]opkg list-installed[/COLOR]
 
yes but id like to see it not in extensions as it doenst make sense at all..
if it installed via telnet then it must be in extensions.

does anyone actually use xbmc for its original intended purpose of cataloging local media or does everyone use it just for dodgey streams?

i bet the majority of complaints will come from dodgey stream users.
 
i bet the majority of complaints will come from dodgey stream users.

I could not agree more, as for using it to catalog local media, from my observations so far it's crap at handling .TS streams as recorded by the Solo2 it self.
 
ive not tried recorded ts, although they should playback fine.
hopefully i'll give it a try tonight.
 
ive not tried recorded ts, although they should playback fine.
hopefully i'll give it a try tonight.


Play back is fine unless you pause or try to forward wind or rewind the recording.
 
XBMC Launcher doesn't work for me either. I have a Solo2. Doesn't uninstall properly either so gonna do a fresh flash n will let you know peeps.
 
@phoenix... That is inherent in a xbmc stand alone, the TV scraper isn't always good with the titles of the recorded .ts and fast forward rewind of the .ts can cause crashes and hang ups, even a really powerful system.
 
Play back is fine unless you pause or try to forward wind or rewind the recording.

when playing back prerecorded ts-streams xbmc seems to use the standard media player and not using the proper xbmc player
iplayer on the xbmc plugin uses the xbmc player.

there is no sound xbmc player hope vu+ fix it someday
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top