Hi, I just purchased an XPEED LX2 with the OpenVix image preflashed. I booted up the box and it connected to the internet and updated. When I try to configure the tuner to DVBC it says nothing connected even though I've connected to both the TV Ariel socket and also the Tuner A socket both with different connectors.
There is a configuration menu with loads of options like ID and Frequency etc but I have no idea what it all means. I've searched for guides but I can't find any so I was hoping maybe someone could point me in the right direction please?
Thanks
There is a configuration menu with loads of options like ID and Frequency etc but I have no idea what it all means. I've searched for guides but I can't find any so I was hoping maybe someone could point me in the right direction please?
Thanks
