Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Xpeed Lx2 issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter asreed78
  • Start date Start date
A

asreed78

Guest
Had the above box for 6 months with 1 feed, have had no issues with Cross EPG downloading each night and all channels being there and viewable.
This morning went the view epg and loads of channels were missing from the cross EPG, so started to download it manually, got an error, CrossEPGerror. Timeout tuner lock.

I went into tuner config , and did an auto search for 28.2, this failed to tune, but when I manually select 28.2 it seems to work. I can then do a manual scan and it seems to pick up all the channels.

When I try to use AutoBouquetMaker and scan I get error, Timeout for tuner lock..

Have tried it on different feeds and still the same issue..

I still have some channels 1/2 of the sky movies are just black with error Tune Failed!

I have restored the box back to factory reste but still no luck.....HELP
 
Tried that I seem to get a little more luck when I put it in port B but still getting errors on AutoBouquet and cross EPG... I can manually scan for channels on both but just have errors when trying do do Autobouquet or crossEPG.. And get loads of black channels.
 
Sounds like your dish could need a slight nudge.
 
I have tried it on different cables where another box is working fine.
 
sorry if I have not posted correctly...
I have SNR - 56% AGC 99% BER is jumping around 5000 to 550000, Lock has a green tick.. Does this mean I need to get my ladders out ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top