Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] XtreamTV install problem

Tangfolio

New member
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have been trying to get XtreamTV loaded for 2 days but not making any progress.
I have downloaded the ipk from a couple of places and they seemed to install OK from putty but wont run and the last I tried was from a long 'opkg install' command generated on http://xtreamtvplugin.com/generator2/ but all I get from that is openvix showing - some plugins not available XtreamTV (no module data2)
Wondered if anyone might have some idea where I am going wrong.
 
Please ignore the above, I have found info saying it is no longer compatible with openvix.
 
I think you have to use this code in putty to load the python 3 version:

Code:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install3.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh
 
I think you have to use this code in putty to load the python 3 version:

Code:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install3.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh
Isn't that XtreamEditor, rather than XtreamTV (or are they the same?).
 
Last edited:
I have been trying e2m3u2bouquet after not making any progress with XtreamTV and am having problems with that.
All seems to go OK at first, e2m3u2bouquet gets m3u file etc., but then I get :
"Failed to open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_name.sources.xml no such file or directory"
and I have not been able to find anything out about that, there is even a question on https://www.suls.co.uk/e2m3u2bouquet-help-thread/ about it that has not been answered.
 
I have been trying e2m3u2bouquet after not making any progress with XtreamTV and am having problems with that.
All seems to go OK at first, e2m3u2bouquet gets m3u file etc., but then I get :
"Failed to open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_name.sources.xml no such file or directory"
and I have not been able to find anything out about that, there is even a question on https://www.suls.co.uk/e2m3u2bouquet-help-thread/ about it that has not been answered.
Not sure how you are running this (by command or via the plugin), but it should generate 2 files in /etc/epgimport with the provider name e.g. suls_iptv_fred.sources.xml, suls_iptv_fred.channels.xml where fred is the provider name ... see next line..
In /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet you should have a config file see attachment that describes the providers url & EPG url.
 

Attachments

I installed it from the plugins menu, I can't find the /etc/epgimport folder or files mentioned. If I made the folder and files would it fill them in with whatever is necessary?
 
I installed it from the plugins menu, I can't find the /etc/epgimport folder or files mentioned. If I made the folder and files would it fill them in with whatever is necessary?

Have you enabled epgimport?
 
I can't get to the settings screen now, all I get is a prompt to update channels every time I try to run it and have tried selecting 'yes' and 'no' but no difference.
 
I can't get to the settings screen now, all I get is a prompt to update channels every time I try to run it and have tried selecting 'yes' and 'no' but no difference.

Long press Blue button ---> plugins----> find IPTV Bouquet Maker(e2m3u2Bouquet) ---> enter----> configure (incluidng EPG) ------> providers ... check your provider is found and is correct and enabled (tick in box)
 
Thanks, tried it with 'attempt EPG update' enabled and disabled but no difference, just get the prompt to update channels whenever I try to run it.
What is IPTV bouquet/e2m3u2Bouquet supposed to do, put more bouquets in the list that comes up with pressing the TV button or does it have an interface?
 
Did the xtreamtv plugin ever get resolved for openvix 6 onwards?
 
I don't think xtreamtv has been updated for a few years


Edit latest version
Version 0.0.6 – 2017-7-9
 
Last edited:
I don't think xtreamtv has been updated for a few years
:)

Edit latest version
Version 0.0.6 – 2017-7-9

Yes exactly some things move but some members never update
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top