Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] Xtrend box stuck on boot up

Is your receiver connected wirelessly? Do you have a softcam (something like Mgcamd?) which may have a flakey config file?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have one running (mgcamd 1.38) checked the box last night left the cable connected and it diidnt use any data, checked it again this evening and 4.6 gig uploaded
 
you must have some form of router in your house that your box connects to, you say it is plugged in to a tplink, what type of tplink is it? I suspect that someone is accessing your box through the internet and is streaming from your box, hense the upload amount.

Looking at their website, you must have an LTE HUB somewhere in your home, this would be your "router" and this is where you would need to check for any open ports.
 
Last edited:
you must have some form of router in your house that your box connects to, you say it is plugged in to a tplink, what type of tplink is it? I suspect that someone is accessing your box through the internet and is streaming from your box, hense the upload amount.

Looking at their website, you must have an LTE HUB somewhere in your home, this would be your "router" and this is where you would need to check for any open ports.

It is the type below
The problem I have is that I cannot log in to router , I used to have Vodafone and I could , Imagine dont let anyone do it.
I can ask them on their helpdesk if there is a port open when i phone they can see what is going on.
To night I watched Champions league on a DTT signal and while it was on 4 Gig was uploaded



http://www.currys.ie/Product/TP-LIN...tCh21ZQlPEAQYASABEgL35_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.dsthis
 
what are these tp links connected to? you must have access to YOUR hub, as they suggested YOU change the wifi password?


So I can only imagine you have a hub of some description in your property somewhere, as the LTE BROARDBAND supplied by your company is connecting to local exchange and then giving you broardband through your normal phoneline?
 
what are these tp links connected to? you must have access to YOUR hub, as they suggested YOU change the wifi password?


So I can only imagine you have a hub of some description in your property somewhere, as the LTE BROARDBAND supplied by your company is connecting to local exchange and then giving you broardband through your normal phoneline?

Imagine have a portal that we connect to and can do limited stuff like change wifi ,look at bills we can log on anywhere to o this
 
Imagine have a portal that we connect to and can do limited stuff like change wifi ,look at bills we can log on anywhere to o this

You must have a router/hub in the system somewhere. The Imagine web site suggests your account must also include a phone service. What is your phone (or phone base station) connected to?
 
Imagine have a portal that we connect to and can do limited stuff like change wifi ,look at bills we can log on anywhere to o this

You are not answering the only question of any reference, WHAT are the tp links connected to?
also as ADM asks what is your phone connected to, after looking at he terms on imagine's web site, it clearly states they provide you with a router, this is where the problem will be. forget about any type of web portal, we need to know the physical hardware you have in use before anyone can help.
 
Menu > Information > Streaming clients info will tell you if anyone is accessing your box from the internet.
 
I have a similar setup with a different provider. There is no phone line involved - the router is connected to a 5.8GHz transceiver which is pointed at a base station on a nearby mountain. My provider gives me a shared IP address which makes it next to impossible to connect from the outside (I don't know imagine's policy on this). As ccs says check first for streaming clients. If there are none then disconnect the sat box from the router. If the uploading is still happening then it is something else on the network. A dodgy mgcamd config also springs to mind.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top