Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

you tube player

mo.p

New member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi guys is there any image work with you tube player search and play youtube movies any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance
 
My Tube Player works very well on VIX 1.1 image on this forum.

Note - when you install it you need to reboot. I had no sound until I rebooted.
 
hi m8 thanks for that but i want to know if you tube player search and play youtube movies
 
The search in mytube player works fine.
I use it alot and I use the history option to re-search old searches.

Apologies If I am not interpreting your question correctly.

D
 
Well

Youtube (and search) are working with all images I have tried.
Should be one of most normal things to do.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top