M mo.p New member Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 4, 2010 #1 hi guys is there any image work with you tube player search and play youtube movies any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance
hi guys is there any image work with you tube player search and play youtube movies any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance
D dfdream V.I.P , Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 980 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Oct 4, 2010 #2 My Tube Player works very well on VIX 1.1 image on this forum. Note - when you install it you need to reboot. I had no sound until I rebooted.
My Tube Player works very well on VIX 1.1 image on this forum. Note - when you install it you need to reboot. I had no sound until I rebooted.
M mo.p New member Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 4, 2010 #3 hi m8 thanks for that but i want to know if you tube player search and play youtube movies
D dfdream V.I.P , Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 980 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Oct 4, 2010 #4 The search in mytube player works fine. I use it alot and I use the history option to re-search old searches. Apologies If I am not interpreting your question correctly. D
The search in mytube player works fine. I use it alot and I use the history option to re-search old searches. Apologies If I am not interpreting your question correctly. D
J jusaju Guest Oct 4, 2010 #5 Well Youtube (and search) are working with all images I have tried. Should be one of most normal things to do.
Well Youtube (and search) are working with all images I have tried. Should be one of most normal things to do.