Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] youtube plugin - some content cannot be played - message outdated app

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all
Using the YouTube plugin usually works without any problem. Most recently I got the following message on the screen.

The following content is not available on this app. Watch this content on the latest version of YouTube. These are no new videos and I can watch them on the PC.

Sample: Teddy Stauffer "Jeepers Creepers" When I click on guide I see the text "Please activate the HD function (1080p/720p) before watching the video...

Does YouTube plugin need an upgrade?youtube_plugin_error message.webp
 
Back to square one

Image 6.7.020 installed youtube plugin (git1295-9639940-963d994ecc..) from server. Searching a video is fine. However when selecting for view I get this message
There was an error in extracting video URL: Bad Request Video ID .........

Unlike the other time I did not find a newer version on github.

PS I cannot update to openvix 6.8.... because hbbtv does not run on my vu+ solo2.

Thanks for any hint
 
If you can't update for some reason download the latest version of the plugin from its repo.
 
Tough luck - after adding the py file, renaming the old pyc file and rebooting I started Youtube and it crashed.
These are the last lines of the crash file

Code:
22:54:55.2954   File "/home/ubuntu/6.7.1/builds/openvix/release/vusolo2/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube/enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube-git-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/YouTube/YouTubeUi.py", line 428, in layoutFinish
22:54:55.2977   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/YouTube/YouTubeVideoUrl.py", line 11
22:54:55.2979     font-size: 14px;
22:54:55.2985                22:54:55.2988 SyntaxError: invalid decimal literal
22:54:55.2992 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session object at 0x70c2d810>>,()) failed)

Does it have an impact that I am on Image 6.7.020 with my VU+ Solo2? I cannot update to 6.8 because of hbbtv, which runs in my box only on this release.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top