Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Zapping issue

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this but since updating my vix 3.2 after version 19, I have noted my paid channels only are having a delay in getting Zapped (probably 3-7 sec on average)? I have tried with CCCam 2.0.11 & MgCamd 3.8 separately but still the same issue, tried with Oscam but it has been very jittery? Any advice how to fix this?
 
Oscam shouldn’t be jittery.
If using CCCam, CCCam 2.3 should be used on a multi tuner box.

What local card are you using?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top