Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Zgemma h2h mgcamd keeps stopping

  • Thread starter Thread starter leigh542
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leigh542

Guest
Hello I'm pretty new to the zgemma box but can do most things on it but a problem I'm having is my mgcamd stops working after so long so I have to go on cams and restart it and it starts working again is there anything I can do and also when I try download plugins it says contact vix team or go to this forum please help thanks guys !
 
There is no vix image for that box or support for it here either. get your support from where you bought it.
 
this thread is about to be closed......
 
admins & moderators must getting slower these days almost 3 hours & not closed.
 
you need to back to where you got it from and seek support from them! as the image is fake, hence plugins not working.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top