Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ZGemma h7s freezing overnight

bres1953

New member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
I recently purchased a Zgemma h7s box and installed openvix 6.3.003 on . Everything is working fine exept that every morning I have to rebootOnce rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day the box . When I switch on tv I get an Openvix splash screen with a revolving vix logo in the top left hand corner. Once rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day. Could some kind person please look at the attached log and advise how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am relatively new to all of this .
thanks
BresView attachment Enigma2_debug_2023-03-13_09-50-18.log
 
Hi
I recently purchased a Zgemma h7s box and installed openvix 6.3.003 on . Everything is working fine exept that every morning I have to rebootOnce rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day the box . When I switch on tv I get an Openvix splash screen with a revolving vix logo in the top left hand corner. Once rebooted box works fine for the rest of the day. Could some kind person please look at the attached log and advise how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am relatively new to all of this .
thanks
BresView attachment 65026
nothing obvious in debug log(can you change it to local time - makes it easier to understand)
There is a lot of oscam chit chat, so maybe try stopping softcam manager and enabling softcam script
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top