Hello.
Last thing I did was to set show XMLImporter for EPG as plugin = true and as extension = true. This I think has the cause of this loop.
This is a log fount in /home/root/logs
Please help me to exit from this loop.
I attach few example. As you can see timestamp between them is just the time for reboot... :-(
My first goal is stop the loop. The second one change config in order to nerver do it more.
Last thing I did was to set show XMLImporter for EPG as plugin = true and as extension = true. This I think has the cause of this loop.
This is a log fount in /home/root/logs
Please help me to exit from this loop.
I attach few example. As you can see timestamp between them is just the time for reboot... :-(
My first goal is stop the loop. The second one change config in order to nerver do it more.