Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Zgemma S2 Crashes with Network wizard

  • Thread starter Thread starter Balanced
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Balanced

Guest
I have been trying to set up my box on the wireless network. I installed a driver for a Ralink Chipset Wifi adaptor. Plugged in the adaptor into the front of the restarted the box and went to network>Device Setup>Network Wizard but as soon as I click on network wizard the box crashes. I delted the driver unplugged the wireless adaptor and tried again and it still crashed.

Anybody got any ideas of what I could try.
 
This receiver is not supported by OpenVix
 
You won't get any help on this forum with a zgemma. I'm not getting into the clone Vs genuine argument, so will simply say that zgemma are not supported here and ViX do not provide images for them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top