H
holmesy01
Guest
Hi all, I bought a ZGemma star2s for my parents for Christmas. Last week some of the channels started to disappear and my parents neglected to tell me. About a week later all channels were apparently gone. Before informing me of this, in his wisdom, my Father decided to start potching with the box. God knows what he has changed altogether, I think he's even done a factory reset. As you can imagine this is annoying to say the least. I have contacted the amazon seller who informs me that everything is ok his end, but apart from that response, he will not answer any of my further mails.
I have no experience with these but am quite good with technology. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction in terms of starting from scratch with this box.
I have attached an image showing the box information if this helps.
I have no experience with these but am quite good with technology. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction in terms of starting from scratch with this box.
I have attached an image showing the box information if this helps.
