Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ZgemmaH17

Sorry for the inconvenience, my name is Robert, I purchased the Zgemma H17, but I have a problem. With the cam inserted with satellite TV, selecting common interface slows down the decoder, making it difficult to change channels and impossible to use the menu. However, if I deselect the cam, I remove it from the decoder and everything goes back to normal. Is there a solution to this problem? I have an Egami 11.
 
Sorry for the inconvenience, my name is Robert, I purchased the Zgemma H17, but I have a problem. With the cam inserted with satellite TV, selecting common interface slows down the decoder, making it difficult to change channels and impossible to use the menu. However, if I deselect the cam, I remove it from the decoder and everything goes back to normal. Is there a solution to this problem? I have an Egami 11.
No idea with that image…and cannot look at their image as they don,t allow mere mortals to look at their code!
So flash openvix into a slot and see what happens and how we can help you
 
Non ho idea di cosa significhi quell'immagine... e non posso guardare la loro immagine perché non permettono ai comuni mortali di guardare il loro codice!
Quindi inserisci Openvix in uno slot e guarda cosa succede e come possiamo aiutarti
ok
 
Also, try OpenATV and PurE2 - try them without any additional SW downloaded.

If it doesn't work you have options: they may have different versions of the CI tool (CI Plus Helper v. 5.4, 5.6 etc.).

From memory, there are some settings there to set up...?

I haven't bought a smartcard for a while. Which one do you have, which CaID?
 
Last edited:
No idea with that image…and cannot look at their image as they don,t allow mere mortals to look at their code!
So flash openvix into a slot and see what happens and how we can help you
I installed the image, but the problem persists. Mine is a Wi-Fi cam, and this problem doesn't occur with the Zgemma H7s. Or maybe the H17 has hardware issues. I'll return it.
 
I installed the image, but the problem persists. Mine is a Wi-Fi cam, and this problem doesn't occur with the Zgemma H7s. Or maybe the H17 has hardware issues. I'll return it.
Same error no matter what image you use
 
I solved the problem by installing the PowerCam soft camera. There are still sporadic crashes, but that's acceptable.
 
Just to add one more thing a friend (who is also an experienced satellite installer) and I figured out when he came to help me with tracking down a potential structural issue - and he indeed pointed me to something I never had a problem with before: interference from a new, powerful Asus modem (with WiFi 2.4, 5 and 6)! We moved the cable splitter a lot until we found a place where it kinda worked and those specific TPs I mentioned earlier finally started working relatively well... Did anybody else run into such a problem? Just curious...

But not well enough, so I ended up testing 4 different boxes in the same spot:

Zgemmas H7, H17, H9 Combo and Edision mio OS+. All of them were somewhat affected by the interference but not equally...

In the end, I decided that H9 Combo had the least of such problems.

So, in short, H17 was generally OK from the start but a few problems combined to give me a few headaches...

-it's quite susceptible to WiFi (and/or wireless telephone station?) interference (a floor-standing, big loudspeaker helped in shielding the receiver a bit)
-E-Channelizer bug which rendered a channel list useless (IPTV channels in particular - now fixed and new, more capable E-Channelizer is on its way...)
-the red LED for Standby does not work in any image, only in Deep Standby but that is down to the manufacturer, not an image...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top