Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ZgemmaH17

Code:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/sat_282_freesat.xml

In that file change "fec_inner" to "2", ftp file back to the box, restart, scan Freesat UK.
 
@SirOsis you are welcome to test the latest developer version of openvix for the h17 and give us feedback. You can download it with the following link:
Code:
https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/guestdev.php?machine=zgemmah17combo
 
Good evening.
The image flashes fine but I'm getting a fail on AutobouquetsMaker when I try to scan unfortunately.
From filezilla the fec_inner" value has reverted to 0
 

Attachments

  • 502c3643-442d-4771-8d9b-f0e6a399354a.webp
    502c3643-442d-4771-8d9b-f0e6a399354a.webp
    301.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Good evening.
The image flashes fine but I'm getting a fail on AutobouquetsMaker when I try to scan unfortunately.
From filezilla the fec_inner" value has reverted to 0
why does that say OpenATV ?? Thought you were loading OpenViX image?
 
In ABM, there is an option to update provider files. Please use that and it will fetch the updated ABM provider files.

The provider files were updated yesterday:
Rich (BB code):
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/afe94d92986253e8c59ed243e148bdb4c6b85cf3

Best you boot in Vix slot for testing purposes
 
Good evening.
The image flashes fine but I'm getting a fail on AutobouquetsMaker when I try to scan unfortunately.
From filezilla the fec_inner" value has reverted to 0
You were supposed to flash the image I linked above. Your screenshot is not openvix. What procedure did you use to flash it? Maybe you are in the wrong slot.
 
why does that say OpenATV ?? Thought you were loading OpenViX image?
You were supposed to flash the image I linked above. Your screenshot is not openvix. What procedure did you use to flash it? Maybe you are in the wrong slot.
I downloaded the image you provided Huevos and did a clean install via usb and reset while powering on the box.The display showed USB followed by FLSH.
Not sure why it's got OpenATV,obviously I've gone wrong somewhere.
 
Last edited:
Either you booted to a different slot than you flashed or the USB flash process didn't happen. If the flash was successful it would boot to the install wizard.

Can you tell us the flashing procedure used please.
 
I flashed via usb and it did boot to the install wizard.
I'll try again.
 
The downloaded filename should be: openvix-6.7.013.002.developer-zgemmah17combo_multi.zip

You need to open that zip file and move the contents to the root of the USB.

Whatever was on the USB must have been openatv.
 
The downloaded filename should be: openvix-6.7.013.002.developer-zgemmah17combo_multi.zip

You need to open that zip file and move the contents to the root of the USB.

Whatever was on the USB must have been openatv.
Yes,thought I had done that.
I'll try again.
 
Strange.
The display changes from BOOT to FLSH for a split second and back to BOOT again.
It then goes to OpenATV and the install wizard.
I've tried with different usb's(8gb and 2gb) but same result.
Anyway I can install via Putty or Filezilla?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top