Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] zGemmas H2S - Vix Online Update Fails

  • Thread starter Thread starter RapsterUK
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RapsterUK

Guest
Hi, I have a zGemma H2S running Vix 5.1 build 0. When I try to perform an update from the menu it tells me a background check is already in progress and to try later. This happens every time I try so it must be a false message. The other thing is that when I get this message I can’t exit it out of it, any button I press brings up the no entry sign, so I know the box hasn’t hung, the only way to get back is to hit the power button on the back to power it off and on again. Anyone seen this before?
 
steveg210 on there ive sorted my abm issue sussed out how to reprogram the server setting and unlocked it for my area 40987
 
remember guys this place only supports genuine box and not the inferior ones:D
 
im not an enemy im a friend wat does it matter the box its the system were beating
<configuration modulation="5" system="0" symbol_rate="6952000" frequency="643000" bouquettype="hd" netid="40987" key="hd_40987_dvbc_uk">40987 Exeter</configuration>
thats 40987 unlock
 
its to do with the rules we all have to abide by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top