Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

zone 2 dish 2 or more satellites

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
hi can some one help I am thinking on changing from my motorised 9cm dish to a multi arm dish,
I am fed with the motorised dish as it always moving in high winds no mater how tight I tighten it.
also I don't really see the point for a motorised dish for my self anymore as I never pass hotbird 13e
anymore so sky 28e & 19e & hotbird may be the dutch 26e if possible on the set up I am thinking of
a 80cm zone 2 dish with ether a multi arm or a monoblock what would be the best set up for this dish?
would I get a decent signal. I forgot to say I would use my normal sky dish I have set up for free to air for the
sky feed so on the zone 2 would like 19e also hotbird may be 26 if that would be possible
any pointers would be a great help on what breckets or lnb holder would I need??
thanks.
 
On my 80cm dish motorised i use 23e, 19e and 0.8w mostly. I am always channel hopping and using the EPG for certain shows.i can't go past 28e upwards due to a brick wall but the otherway I can get channels on 30w.

Hope this helps
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top