Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Zues - Unable to Mount my NAS

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

I have installed the new Zeus image, and set up my mounts that I have on the NAS as I would using the old 808 build. Network Browser>NAS> put in pass / user save.... But now I have done that on Zeus 005 and get the error message below?

Directory xxxxxxxxxx does not exist

On the mound manager screen they appear with nice green ticks in the box rather than red corrses to show that they are mounted?

Help PLease!!!! Need to watch The Big Bang Theory!!!

FP
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top