Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] 0 Kb recordings :(

FiFtHeLeMeNt

New member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
Hi Guys,
I am having recording issues on my Solo4K. Some recordings show up as 0Kb and some work fine. I verified there are no issues with my tuner and I can watch all channels and when I try instant record, it works fine.
It seems there is an issue with the timers and timings. I noticed sometimes the end time for a recording gets pulled back by itself ! for example I have a timer to record from 22:00-23:00. it changes to 22:00-21:59 by itself. I dont know how timers can change by themselves. but it doesnt happen all the time. currently I have timers which seem to be fine but nothing has been recorded and there is only a 0 Kb file.
I am using NTP to set the time of my receiver.
Is there any log about recordings to debug this issue ? any recommendations ?
 
Hi Guys,
I am having recording issues on my Solo4K. Some recordings show up as 0Kb and some work fine. I verified there are no issues with my tuner and I can watch all channels and when I try instant record, it works fine.
It seems there is an issue with the timers and timings. I noticed sometimes the end time for a recording gets pulled back by itself ! for example I have a timer to record from 22:00-23:00. it changes to 22:00-21:59 by itself. I dont know how timers can change by themselves. but it doesnt happen all the time. currently I have timers which seem to be fine but nothing has been recorded and there is only a 0 Kb file.
I am using NTP to set the time of my receiver.
Is there any log about recordings to debug this issue ? any recommendations ?

In the timer menu highlight a timer that is reported as being done - but has recorded 0kB - and hit the info button on the remote you should get a log of the event.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top