Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

032 Image problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter heyho
  • Start date Start date
H

heyho

Guest
I am on 028 on my Vu+ Uno. When I installed that I did the full reflash i.e USB and reconfigure. Then downloaded a settings file, cccam (copying config files), tsmedia, skin, opening logo and that's about it. Works fine

Went through the same procedure with 032 and cccam won't work. Also (and I know it's now not supported) I uploaded a catseye settings (after uploading a previous non catseye settings file) and found that many of the channels were not there.


I've reverted back to 028 at the moment but noticed that there are no downloads listed now.
 
​
CCcam 2.3.0 ?

Yes. I install it using the downloader then copy the relevant configuration files overt to etc\ and start up the cam using the blue button (and ticking yes to run on startup). This normally works fine. It was 2.3.0 on 028 as well.
 
Build prior to 032 no longer have access to the feeds.
 
Build prior to 032 no longer have access to the feeds.


grrrrrrr - builds post 028 don't work on my Vu+ Uno lol.

When I had gone to 032 I tried an online update and notice it installed 033. Would that be correct?
 
grrrrrrr - builds post 028 don't work on my Vu+ Uno lol.

When I had gone to 032 I tried an online update and notice it installed 033. Would that be correct?
Build 028 was using the old combined feeds which covered all boxes, unfortunately these were found to be incompatible with the new V 2.3 OE-A core so we had to revert back to single feeds for each receiver. This also resulted in the total loss of feeds for all previous images including Zeus and Helios. Sadly there was nothing we could do to restore those feeds.

Yes once you are on build 032 you can again use the online update feature.
Build 035 is building and uploading rite now so you may want to leave it a little while before you update, just so we know all the images built and were uploaded properly.
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Cheers. I will give it another try tonight. Thanks for the confirmation.
 
Update:

I reflashed to 032 then straight away did an online update to the latest version. then installed CCCam, skin, boot up logo etc and one of the settings and everything worked fine. I then uploaded the latest Catseye settings (I like Catseye because I am UK based and predominantly Sky 28.2) and that worked fine.

So thank you all for your help with this.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top