Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] 4.1 008 update

Not the cause of your problem, but I'll just note that this line looks odd:
Code:
<   425.393> RELEASEVER: ['[hotplug-e2-helper]', 'Stop', 'creating', 'empty', 'directory', '/autofs', 'This', 'helper', 'stopped', 'using', 'it', 'long', 'ago', '(', 'https://github.com/OpenPLi/hotplug-e2-helper/commit/02e6879ffcf2a0aa9c83b355b52108f1e5f4f56c', ').', 'The', 'empty', 'directory', 'is', 'nothing', 'but', 'confusing,', 'as', 'the', 'proper', 'autofs', 'directory', 'is', '/media/autofs.']
 
mines doing the same when trying to update to 008 from 004
 
Yes. Happened to me with todays update so I just updated without viewing changes and everything went fine.
 
ok but i did not try & check the logs just so you know
 
Download, unzip/unrar and transfer to the location mentioned below. Restart and then try again
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

 

Attachments

Last edited:
There are two files you will need. These were added after 004 and it looks like box wont boot process it. I'd upload copies, but box branding will make your box appear as my models

about.pyo
boxbranding.so

Best to wait until next public build and flash again.
 
You can flash to 008 without a problem. That is not an update though.
Make as settings backup before you flash the newer image, you can then restore settings and plugins.
 
I've stopped doing updates and simply do a couch flash with a settings restore where allowed. I've found that it takes roughly the same amount of time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top