Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] 4.2.001 stuck on boot

Scotsman

New member
Joined
Sep 22, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I upgraded my Edision OS Mini to 4.2.001 today.

All went well and I've been using it for the last couple of hours. In a moment of boredom I though I would try another skin. On the GUI restart it stops with the LCD showing 49.

I have rebooted the box a few times without issue before selecting the skin (can't remember which one.

I tried telnet but it says the server is stopped. I can get to the file system using ftp.

Is there anything I can try before usb flashing?

Thanks
 
Try deleting the skin you installed and then reboot. It will be in /usr/share/enigma2
 
Many thanks - That did it.

Still not sure what skin it was - I had installed a few and can't remember which one I enabled.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top