Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] [4.2 018] Switching channels picture lag

  • Thread starter Thread starter dundeepeh
  • Start date Start date
D

dundeepeh

Guest
Hi
I have just updated to 18 from 16. I now have a delay of a few seconds before the picture appears when I switch between channels
 
Angus/Dundee here too mate! ;) I'm just away to update now...
 
Same here with Solo2 & Zero, FTA are fine, (2.3.0 softcam)
 
I have changed to CCcam on my Vu Solo2 & it has solved the issue, was having issues on MgCamd since the latest update
 
I have just upgraded from openvix-vuduo2-release-3.2.035 (to openvix-vuduo2-release-4.2.018) - some channels take about 8 seconds to decode now (using local card) when it used to be 2 seconds - could it be an oscam issue?
 
Using OScam on a Duo2, not noticed any difference - maybe something with the latest OScam and your config
 
Same issue here on Duo2,
Takes about 5 seconds of black screen before channel changes,
Tried different cams and no difference.
Reverted back to 16 and issue solved.
 
Hi. I am also having this problem on Solo2 after upgrading from 16 to 18 (4.2 latest build). It's OK on channels like BBC1 or BBC News but when I go to S?y News for example, it initially shows a padlocked icon and HD in the info-bar. Then after about 30 secs the picture comes back and the SD icon appears as before. I use ABM with custom bouquets for local region. JUst watched ch 106 after it cleared for a few mins then up-ed to 107 and 108 - same thing. Went back to 106 and same thing. This is my second attempt at it - same bahaviour as last night. I use the CC rather than OS variant and have tried restarting it as well as a full reboot to no avail. I'm regressing to a 16 image now and will keep an eye out on here for any advice. THanks.
 
hi lincsat - could you share your oscam files? just to see if there are any major differences between mine and yours.
 
I think you might find similar issues on OpenPLi reported a couple of days ago.
 
Although channels are taking a lot longer to clear Oscam is working a lot better than when i tried it previously, it is not regularly breaking up/freezing!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top