Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Abertis & Openvix

Clemente

Member
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello, I would like to get Abertis channels at 30W satellite in my Duo4KSE.
Is it possible with Openvix image? If so, could you please suggest a detailed guide for beginners? Browsing the web it seems that many information are available but not a clear step-by-step procedure, so I'm totally confused and I want make a clean job in my box. Any advice? Thank you.
 
Please read the forum rules first - these are encrypted channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top