martin20009
New member
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2013
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello Guys,
I am sorry if I am repeating the subject but I am loosing the plot.
I have a Gigablue Quad with a DVB c tuner. I have scanned and got 370 channels but when I run a scan with ABM, but the channel numbers are 1001 etc. Is there a way to get the correct channel numbers like sly.
I scanned using cable hd as provider and set my net id as 40967 Preston 1.
Thanks for your help
Happy Christmas to everyone.
I am sorry if I am repeating the subject but I am loosing the plot.
I have a Gigablue Quad with a DVB c tuner. I have scanned and got 370 channels but when I run a scan with ABM, but the channel numbers are 1001 etc. Is there a way to get the correct channel numbers like sly.
I scanned using cable hd as provider and set my net id as 40967 Preston 1.
Thanks for your help
Happy Christmas to everyone.
