steveharman
New member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2014
- Messages
- 175
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 57
Hello!
We're using [Custom] - [Noroflk] as our region in ABM and swapping channels to put the HDs where the SDs would be. But despite being set to 'Norfolk' ITV(1) always comes up as "ITV Meridian South HD" which I believe is a south coast franchise? The box certainly isn't showing Anglia which serves (err...) East Anglia.
How can I change this please? It's not the end of the world, I know. ;-) On a related note the picons we use from https://picons.xyz/ only seem to have itv.png for ITV so we don't have one showing up for ITV(1) as our service is currently named "ITV Meridian South HD". Presumably I can rename itv.png - but to what? ITV-Meridian-South-HD.png ?
Cheers,
Steve
We're using [Custom] - [Noroflk] as our region in ABM and swapping channels to put the HDs where the SDs would be. But despite being set to 'Norfolk' ITV(1) always comes up as "ITV Meridian South HD" which I believe is a south coast franchise? The box certainly isn't showing Anglia which serves (err...) East Anglia.
How can I change this please? It's not the end of the world, I know. ;-) On a related note the picons we use from https://picons.xyz/ only seem to have itv.png for ITV so we don't have one showing up for ITV(1) as our service is currently named "ITV Meridian South HD". Presumably I can rename itv.png - but to what? ITV-Meridian-South-HD.png ?
Cheers,
Steve
