Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] add scanned channel to a bouquet

fredphoesh

New member
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
PBS America wasnt working... so I found out the transponder frequency, did a manual scan on my zero box and found PBS America and it works... but I cannot find a way to add it to my Documentaries folder/bouquet...

I have tried and tried....
 
The problem is that when in FAVOURITES and viewing the bouquets list, the MENU button relates to creating a new bouquet. If you go into a bouquet, the MENU button pertains to the channel you are currently selecting, NOT the channel you are currently viewing. Given the channel I am wanting to add is not in a bouquet already, I cannot seem to find it, so how to I select it to add it to a bouquet?

tx
 
Press down to open the channel list menu, navigate to the channel you want to move, press the menu button, press 5 to "add service to bouquet" then choose the bouquet you want to add it to
It would be initially found in the "last scanned" bouquet.
 
Press down to open the channel list menu, navigate to the channel you want to move, press the menu button, press 5 to "add service to bouquet" then choose the bouquet you want to add it to
It would be initially found in the "last scanned" bouquet.

But the problem is I cant find the channel I want to move. It is the currently viewed channel, but it is not in any bouquet, and not in last scanned either.... only the PBS America with the wrong settings is visible in the last scanned bouquet.
 
If your viewing the channel right now what happens when you press the down button on your remote? The channel list should open and your currently viewed channel should be highlighted?
 
You can slect the channel using the "satellites" option/selection then "28.2". Use teh green button when list of channels/bouquets is activated
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top