Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

af9015 on VIX image

MrKappa

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Italy
Hello' I have reported on the main topic but better visibility I open a dedicated discussion. Is there any experience of installing af 9015 usb dvb-t tuner on VIX? It seems its supported on sif image and I understood that some drivers should be common between sif-pli and vix.
Please, could you help?
 
i tried everything, nothing, at least for me. A guy told me to copy drivers from sif imagine and he gave me a list of files to be copied but probably a wrong list because that trick haven't worked for me. Here is what he said..

Hello', I could install this usb tuner using this procedure.
I have installed sif team image where drivers of this tuner are already included.
Then using ftp (filezilla) I copied the following files and folder to my pc:
lib/firmwares
lib/modules/2.6.18-7.4/extra
lib/modules/2.6.18-7.4/kernel/drivers/media/common/tuners
lib/modules/2.6.18-7.4/kernel/drivers/media/dvb
Then install VIX image (or restore the back up) and ftp the same files.
Take care about the rights for each files (before copy simply check the right of destination files)
Then reboot and you should see the usb tuner in the tuners configuration (check for your region setting)
 
edit: oops, wrong thread.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top