Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] After updated to 3.2.014

i update from 3.2.013
i don't tried a double update.
 
Hi, I also had the same, and just tried the double update - but it stays the same (2 packages to update) after the 2nd update.
I then also checked in the official download location, but the 014 version is not available as image-download for the Solo2.

Any ideas ?
 
Good morning,

I can also confirm:

After updating to build 014, still remaining 2 packages and update indicator is still blinking ...

Regards
 
Do you have Ocram picons installed? This most likely your problem.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
i have same issue, no oscam picons just MK. I did a fresh flash for the new 3.2 001
 
You needed to do a fresh flash for 090 as well, this was announced, reported and re-reported many times over the last few weeks.
 
Hi,

solution was for me (post #3 in the following thread in Forum OpenPli):

Code:
http://forums.openpli.org/topic/39174-upgrade-error/#entry509896

Regards
 
Upgraded and now boot up takes so long I can make tea and toast !!! ####ing slow

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top