M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 2, 2016 #1 After upgrading to 011 from 4.2.009 - PowerVu streaming does not work on AFN channels n 9E. Reverted back to 009 and works again. Thanks
After upgrading to 011 from 4.2.009 - PowerVu streaming does not work on AFN channels n 9E. Reverted back to 009 and works again. Thanks
M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 3, 2016 #2 I mean internal streaming using Stream Relay function inside Oscam EMU. Works great with 009 , stops with 011.
I mean internal streaming using Stream Relay function inside Oscam EMU. Works great with 009 , stops with 011.
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Nov 3, 2016 #3 I'm sure I miss something, but 'PowerVu streaming' and "Stream Relay function inside Oscam EMU" are double Dutch to me
I'm sure I miss something, but 'PowerVu streaming' and "Stream Relay function inside Oscam EMU" are double Dutch to me
M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 3, 2016 #4 this is the full info : the thread sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=285415
Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,869 Reaction score 328 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Nov 3, 2016 #5 Think you better re-read our rules.
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Nov 3, 2016 #6 Very complicated stuff, and tbh: I'm not sure this fits within our forum rules. Are you?
M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 3, 2016 #7 ok, no problem, I just wanted to check what is changed and how to fix it.
^^COMPASS^^ Forum Supporter Joined Dec 20, 2011 Messages 268 Reaction score 3 Points 18 Age 60 Nov 3, 2016 #8 I can assure you that your issue is "user error" nothing has changed. I'm on 4.2.011 AFN channels 9E are still clearing fine through the method your suggesting Attachments screenshot_2016-11-03_14-38-51.webp 36 KB · Views: 31 screenshot_2016-11-03_14-39-10.webp 46 KB · Views: 28 screenshot_2016-11-03_14-40-18.webp 27.4 KB · Views: 27 screenshot_2016-11-03_14-40-56.webp 33.3 KB · Views: 32 screenshot_2016-11-03_14-41-45.webp 32.3 KB · Views: 32
I can assure you that your issue is "user error" nothing has changed. I'm on 4.2.011 AFN channels 9E are still clearing fine through the method your suggesting
M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 3, 2016 #9 hmm, strange, what version of Oscam are you using ? I have OSCam: 1.20-SU-r248-EMU-r333-728 - Build: r11086
hmm, strange, what version of Oscam are you using ? I have OSCam: 1.20-SU-r248-EMU-r333-728 - Build: r11086
^^COMPASS^^ Forum Supporter Joined Dec 20, 2011 Messages 268 Reaction score 3 Points 18 Age 60 Nov 3, 2016 #10 maracsx said: hmm, strange, what version of Oscam are you using ? I have OSCam: 1.20-SU-r248-EMU-r333-728 - Build: r11086 Click to expand... Oscam-svn11279-dreambox_fpu-webif-oscam-emu-patched Google "download.oscam.cc" Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
maracsx said: hmm, strange, what version of Oscam are you using ? I have OSCam: 1.20-SU-r248-EMU-r333-728 - Build: r11086 Click to expand... Oscam-svn11279-dreambox_fpu-webif-oscam-emu-patched Google "download.oscam.cc"
M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 10, 2016 #11 Yes, this version works now OK. Thanks a lot ^^COMPASS^^