Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Another 'Please Wait' with OpenVix

avalon65

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds
I have the Mutant HD51 box and for the most part it is a great box, but now and again the screen freezes up and the remote doesn't do anything.
This means I have to do a hard reboot of the box, and as it boots up there appears the OpenVix screen with the words 'Please wait'.

I know that I have to press the TV button on the remote to get back to normal viewing, but when I am not around and my other half is ringing me to ask what to do, it becomes a bit of a pain.

What is the OpenVix system waiting for, could it be the bouquet, or what as if I didn't do anything it could be waiting for ever.

Thanks


The plugins I have on my HD51 are:

Cross EPG Downloader
EPG Importer
Media Scanner
Open WebIf
Permanent VFD Clock
Picture Player

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As per Twol's post, please enable debug logs. Upload them when the issue next arises.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top