Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Any guides on how to build your own VIX image

Hi Sicilian,

Is there any chance of someone creating a Beyonwiz build of the OpenViX firmware for me. (I would like a build for my development T3 though builds for the T2, T3 and T4 would be good.)

I would like to test my code on OpenViX directly so that I can look at making pull requests for fixes and changes into the OpenViX repository. (I test my code on the Beyonwiz firmware but would like to ensure correct and proper operation on OpenViX.)

Regards,
Ian.
 
Hi Huevos,
What is the boxname?
There are currently three Beyonwiz boxes using Enigma. They are the Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz T3 and Beyonwiz T4. I have a Beyonwiz T3 that I will allocate to OpenViX development.

The T3 and T4 info screens have been posted above. I don't have access to a T2.

Regards,
Ian.
 
Indeed if openATV do daily builds for it then it will have to be on github.

If you could flash an ATV image, then telnet in and type:
Code:
cat /etc/image-version
This tells you name of Machine which I hope is the Boxname that Huevos asked for but I could be wrong!
 
Hi Bbbuk,
Indeed if openATV do daily builds for it then it will have to be on github.

If you could flash an ATV image, then telnet in and type:
Code:
cat /etc/image-version
This tells you name of Machine which I hope is the Boxname that Huevos asked for but I could be wrong!
Thak you for the assistance. This is the info from my T3 currently running OpenATV:
Code:
root@beyonwizt3:~# cat /etc/image-version
box_type=beyonwizt3
build_type=0
version=5.3
build=0
date=20160630000821
comment=openATV
target=9
creator=openATV
url=http://www.opena.tv
catalog=http://www.opena.tv
root@beyonwizt3:~#
This is the data from my development T3 running the latest alpha version of the next firmware release:
Code:
root@beyonwizt3:~# cat /etc/image-version
box_type=beyonwizt3
build_type=0
version=16.1
build=20161110
date=20161110184811
comment=Beyonwiz
target=9
creator=openEasyGUI
url=http://www.beyonwiz.com.au
catalog=http://www.beyonwiz.com.au
root@beyonwizt3:~#
Is there any other information people would like me to provide?

Regards,
Ian.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

By the way, the alpha build is for the next production release of the native Beyonwiz firmware.

Regards,
Ian.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top