Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Any working DLNA server on OpenViX 4.1 Release 016?

Stone123

New member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm trying to stream pictures, videos and music from my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 9.3.2 to my VU+ running OpenViX 4.1.016. OpenAirPlay doesn't work anymore with iOS 9.x, unfortunately.

I tried installing "mediatomb" but OpenViX misses libav. I can install "dlnaserver" and configure it but my DLNA client ("Nero Streaming Player") doesn't discover the VU+. It does discover my other DLNA server (an internet radio).

Can anyone help, please? Do I need to install more packages such as Bonjour or such? Many thanks!
 
I have a similar issue. Getting libav back would solve this when using mediatomb. It's probably possible, but I don't know exactly how.
 
Finally. I got mediatomb installed to v. 4.1.016 like this:

Download all libav* files (excluding libavahi*) with "wget" from
http://openpli.ido.cz/openpli-4/mips32el/

to some directory of your choice in vu.
cd to that directory and execute as root:

"opkg install ./libav*"

You'll get one error, but it's ok. Then install mediatomb plugin and it works.
 
Hi I'm getting an error (404) on that location for the wget, any help would be grately appreciated.

thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top