Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Anyone using WebIf (old) on Vix 3.0 images?

sh500

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I had a VIX 2.3 image on my Duo, where I believe WebIf was the default and was working fine.

I have recently upgraded to VIX 3.0 and have had to manually install WebIf (old) from the 'download plugins'. But now when I try to access WebIf from any computer, I get get a 'Status 405 Method not allowed' error message (see attached picture). OpenWebIf seems to work fine.

The reason I need the old WebIf is that certain 3rd party programs that I use don't seem to work with OpenWebIf.

Any help would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • WebIf_error.webp
    WebIf_error.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
Am pretty sure old webif doesn't work with new vix image... If there's anything you need to work with the openwebif, then might be worth asking in openwebif git...
 
Am pretty sure old webif doesn't work with new vix image... If there's anything you need to work with the openwebif, then might be worth asking in openwebif git...

Ok thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top