I have just tried to do a new reflash using the latest build from wos downloads build 136
It seemed to install ok, erased date ubifs upate etc, rebboted as would be normal.
The box is stuck at the starting screen, all I have on the tv is "Vu+ your smart linux tv player"
I re flashed it because I was having a few issues with it not responding to the remote well every time.
Anybody got any ideas on this issue please?
Many thanks.
It seemed to install ok, erased date ubifs upate etc, rebboted as would be normal.
The box is stuck at the starting screen, all I have on the tv is "Vu+ your smart linux tv player"
I re flashed it because I was having a few issues with it not responding to the remote well every time.
Anybody got any ideas on this issue please?
Many thanks.
