Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Army MoodBlue HD mod for ViX

OldSkulRide

ViX Skinner-Dev
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Hi guys,

I am maintainer of this skin for OpenPLi but due to recent switch from Duo to Duo2 I am now using OpenViX. Because of this I decided to make some serious changes and additions to this skin. Sadly it still isnt 100 % ViX compatible as there are so many additional screens that need to be added. You will also notice that infobar and second infobar does not have colored buttons. This is due to original design which was not made with these buttons in mind. I will try to implement them though! There might me some other problems and I will try to fix them as soon as you inform me about them.

Skin does not use template system, this means its a tad slower than default ViX skin. Nontheless I am sure this skin will be nice addition to ViX skin assortment.

Here are some pictures (secondinfobar is missing, sorry for that):

screenshot_2013-08-11_15-08-59.webpscreenshot_2013-08-11_15-09-28.webpscreenshot_2013-08-11_15-09-38.webpscreenshot_2013-08-11_15-09-53.webpscreenshot_2013-08-11_15-11-25.webpscreenshot_2013-08-11_15-11-45.webp

I prepared .ipk file, i hope it works :) I can also prepare github if there will be any interest.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for your work.

IMHO the InfoBar doesn't need the coloured buttons; I don't have them in my skin (Magic-HD) either. As far as I'm concerned, a skin should only provide the needed info, not been cluttered.
So do what suits the style of the skin.

Indeed: setting up a GiT is a great idea. Please tell us when it's done, so we can build your skin from there to add it to the feeds.

Keep up the good work!
 
Last edited:
Hopefully it will be in the feeds soon!

Another thing. Skin actually contains two channel selection screens. Default one is the one you can see on the screenshot, there is another one which is slightly renamed and therefore inactive. The main difference is that inactive one contains video screen and it does not have next three events and extra information about every channel (symbol rate, polarisation, etc.). It looks like this:
MTV Hits-11122012-1335.webp
 
Last edited:
Hi Oldskule..

Have a look at Vix skin for the widget bouquetlist. This widget is needed to open bouquetlist in epg screens and to be able to use left right.


And RecordimerQuestion and RemoveTimerQuestion needs a zposition=5 to show on top of epg screens
 
Skin is now available through ViX feeds. Disregard version in first post as it is already old.
 
Hopefully it will be in the feeds soon!

Another thing. Skin actually contains two channel selection screens. Default one is the one you can see on the screenshot, there is another one which is slightly renamed and therefore inactive. The main difference is that inactive one contains video screen and it does not have next three events and extra information about every channel (symbol rate, polarisation, etc.). It looks like this:
View attachment 27955

In the screen with the now and next 3 programmes there is a space below the current programme info, would it be possible to include a box showing live tv in this screen?
 
Ok, I will upload changes to github. New default screen will be upper one.
 
Not said before but really nice skin, thank you for your hard work. Oh and it gets a massive seal of approval from the Mrs :thumbsup:
 
tried to download this skin tonight from feeds and it just wont install. Tried rebooting several times and install but wont do it, the message I am getting on screen is:

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd
*armymoodbluehd-components
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd.
Execution finished!!

Can anyone please tell me the reason for this error and how to overcome this?
 
Interesting. I have version installed manually and therefore i am not aware of any problems.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, could you please upload the ipk you use and I will try that. Tried again from feeds this morning and still get the same message. Do you know what the error message means apart from the fact it didnt install?
 
tried to download this skin tonight from feeds and it just wont install. Tried rebooting several times and install but wont do it, the message I am getting on screen is:

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd
*armymoodbluehd-components
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd.
Execution finished!!

Can anyone please tell me the reason for this error and how to overcome this?
i have the same problem but it is army-moodblue-hd
(1.0+git31) not army-moodblue-mod in extentions skins list
 
i have the same problem but it is army-moodblue-hd
(1.0+git31) not army-moodblue-mod in extentions skins list

The one above has been specially adapted for the OE alliance and ViX images the one your quoting has not and therfore may not work properly with ViX.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top