Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Assigning a Button a function on the remote

eamo

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Lads

Having a bit of a brain fart here. Just did a fresh clean flash of my box but i didnt save the settings. Now Im trying to assign the power button on my remote the deep standby function. When I assign it I the press exit on the remote. Im then asked "are you sure you want to cancel all the changes"

When I select No im then brought back into the Button setup menu - but how do I exit and save?
Because when I press exit it again asks me "are you sure you want to cancel all the changes" and if I press yes this time it will exit the menu but not save my changes?

I know im doing something stupid!

thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top