Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Auto 3D Settings?

avatar7

Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
42
Hi,

I am using the latest Vix 2.3 image on by Duo.

Has anyone manage to get the auto 3D working with a 3D tv.

I have set the OSD 3D menu to be auto but when I go on a 3D channel the video is side by side on screen. I thought if on auto the tv should pick and detect 3D Signal and switch 3d on by itself.

I currently have to activate side by side on the tv or on the duo with the vix 2.3 image. Was wondering if anyone had succesfully manage to get this to work automatically.
 
yes mate it's the same all round.

on my Pana i have to select 3D otherwise it wont initiate, it's down to the tv detecting the signal.

regards: canthackit
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top