To add to previous, I have ABM set to update the EPG daily and update the bouquets weekly and it is on the weekly update or a manual scan that the crash occurs.
ABM does not do EPG.To add to previous, I have ABM set to update the EPG daily and update the bouquets weekly and it is on the weekly update or a manual scan that the crash occurs.
I suggest sticky above post![]()

I even do it with my bouquets.
Thanks, I tried various searches using some or all of the words from: "init 4 command via a telnet session" but haven't found anything that tells me how to do that, just a lot of posts that contain similar phrases but I put the box in standby from the remote and had a look in the specified directory with filezilla and found a timers.xml file so copied that off.