Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Autobouquet Listings

frankblueking

New member
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi guys. A quick question regarding my EPG. I have a manually constructed EPG and Autobouquet listing. I populate the epg with the EPG importer Plugin and on occasions the Autobouquet EPG downloader. On my computer the EPG loads fine and apart from the odd blank channel I am pleased with the result. On my mobile using Dreamdroid the manually constructed EPG populates fine but the Autobouquet generated EPG has lots of empty entries!! I think all the expected channels are there but populated with all the empty entries. This is a recent observation but I can't link it to any changes I've made. Has anybody else seen this or have any advice on what is causing the problem? In anticipation of a question on why both setups for EPG, it is because I want my channels listed alphabetically and as yet not tried to do that using Autobouquet, hopefully that makes sense!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Frankblueking :confused::confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top